CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Contributing member of the family

Breanna Douglas has decided, after long talks with her parents, that college is the way to go. Since she is 12 weeks old now, she had been asked by her parents to become a contributing member of the family.



"After one day of bracelet making, I decided this is just not for me," commented Breanna, "My hands started hurting and I kept falling behind on my quota."


After this experience she spent a few days thinking about what she wanted out of life. She decided to follow in her parents footsteps and pursue higher education.


"College is really for me. I'm really stressed about this paper that is due on Tuesday, but I know that I chose the right path," stated Breanna, "I just couldn't see myself making bracelets or blowing bubbles for a living, I need better skills."


Breanna's parents are pleased with her decision and are happy that she has finally decided to help benefit the Douglas family.

3 comments:

Tara said...

uh, i think i might have to report you!!

Lindsay De McBride said...

I am so glad you guys started a blog. Breanna is so cute.

Tara said...

Brooke! i am at work right now and i just realized that you guys are leaving today?!! i hope you have a good and smooth flight. Good luck and keep in touch!!