CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swing Hog

Awhile ago when we were at the park I was frustrated by a little girl who would NOT get off the swing. This park was wierd b/c it only had one swing and it was a baby swing. Now this girl was about 3 and was HOGGING the baby swing. I'm talking 45 minutes of baby swing time. I just kept letting Breanna play, so it wasn't that big of a deal, but I wanted to give Breanna a turn on the swings!

Well, later Breanna got a turn and guess what I created.....a swing hog!! She LOVES the swings and does not want to get off....ever. She also doesn't want anyone else to swing, except herself of course :)

So my daughter has become the swing hog that I previously was annoyed by!

(PS - These pics are at a different parks where there were LOTS of swings :)




6 comments:

Becky said...

Hey. I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. Rob taught my husband when he was on his mission! It has been an amazing blessing in our lives. We love you Rob!!!

Tara said...

what a cutie pa-tuti. i love that you created a swing hog!

m@R(! said...

that is cute...that makes me laugh that she is a swing hog. Now just think of all the other mom's getting annoyed. How could they with such a cute girl!

Jessica said...

She's cute! How fun that she loves the swing!

natalie said...

haha.
Did you really take those pictures in June with a coat on?
Bryn loves the swings... For about 30 seconds. Then she wants to get on the next one and repeat!

jess bahr said...

Hi Brooke!
Isn't is so crazy not being in Hawaii, it makes you miss it like crazy huh! I am glad you get to go back in a couple months, Nick and I are trying to plan a trip too.
Your little girl is so so so cute, I just love her head of hair!
I miss you guys, take care and keep in touch!