CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Abandoned Parks






I don't know if I'm weird or something, but if it's NOT raining or FREEZING I will take Breanna to the park. We'll stop whatever we're doing and go b/c sooner rather then later it starts raining again or gets cold. So, what I don't understand is why are there no other moms and kids on the playground? Now I seriously think it's been the past 4 times to the park NO ONE else is there?!?!?! Is there some sort of magical indoor playground around here that is free that no one else is going to? I really don't think so, but if there is, let me know! I'm not upset, it's just an eery feeling to pretty much always have the playground to yourself.

Maybe other moms are alot busier then I am, probably, but I feel so locked up if we stay at our house all day, so I'm always jumping at the chance to get out. They probably also don't want to go b/c the playground is wet, but it seems like it's always wet, so we don't worry about that, or else we'd never go!

Either way, Breanna and I enjoy going :)

5 comments:

m@R(! said...

you guys are lucky you get the whole play ground to yourself!!!! i understand what you say about leaving the house..i go crazy inside..i wish there was an indoor playground that was free in ths winter!!

Jessica said...

I know exactly what you mean!!

Cory said...

It's taken me forever to respond, but yes, we will be in Colorado in December. We're actually moving back to CO on the 21st of this month, so whenever you're out there I'll be there. We'll have to get together whenever you have time!

natalie said...

Good for you for going even though it's wet. Those other kids are missing out. Maybe their moms just aren't as cool as you are. haha.
Well see there's no point in buying your own playground for your backyard if you can have one to yourself for free!

Matti said...

Good for you for going. That's why you are such a good mom, going even when it's wet!