CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Date Night - Happy 4th Anniversary :)










Rob took me out on a fantastic date for our anniversary on Thursday night. We went up to Seattle and went out to dinner at Anthony's. We got the "Sunset Dinner" (which we have never gotten before). It's from 4-6PM and I HIGHLY recommend it. You get:
Appetizer
Soup or Salad
Entree
Dessert

All for $18.99 per person! I know this sounds like a commercial, but we've gone to Anthony's before and spent that much PER ENTREE!!!! I had shrimp cocktail, clam chowder (so creamy and yummy), shrimp fettucine and chocolate mousse!!!! Oh my! So yummy.
Then we went to the Space Needle. We went last year and let me tell you I enjoyed this year a whole lot more. Last year it was kinda windy and I could feel the building swaying when were at the top, I was nauseous the rest of the evening. This time, it was so clear (very cold) but we could see all the lights of the city....and I only got scared when I started looking straight down and started thinking of how long of a fall it is. Then, I got over that and loved the rest of it.

We saw some of the Christmas lights while were driving.....very pretty. We didn't have time to go walk around and see the lights, but at least we caught a glimpse of them.
Rob gave me a very pretty necklace too which was unexpected. I felt like he definitely exceeded my expectations. It was a very calm and relaxing evening with no children and just the 2 of us. We need to do that more. We had a lot of really fun conversations and learned things about each other that we didn't know about one another. That's hard to do when kids are around and you're just trying to scarf down dinner, nurse one of the kids, keep the other from making a scene....i think we should save going out to dinner to be a special couple time from now on :) I had lots of fun.

Our actually anniversary is the 16th, but I'm leaving my hubby on the 15th to head over early to Colorado for Christmas......maybe that's being a bad wife, but if so, my sister is a bad wife too :) (JK Michelle!!!! She's leaving her hubby early too and missing their anniversary which is the 18th!)
I love dates!

4 comments:

natalie said...

What a fun date! I think that's a great idea to make going out to eat just for date nights. It really is too stressful with little kids and it is a good chance to spend alone time with your husband.

Ashley C said...

That sounds like a perfect date. How fun! Happy Anniversary!

m@R(! said...

happy anniversary. what an awesome date! i bet you are so excited for christmas to be with your family. oh and by the way you look gorgeous in these pictures.

Michelle & Todd said...

You are a bad wife, but I'm not. JK! We are both good wives b/c we got better deals on our tickets then them.