CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ethan's bed

I wanted this for memories when the kids get older.  Two nights ago when putting Ethan to bed I was in awe of the amount of things in his bed.  I asked him if he wanted them moved, he said no, he likes them there.  It includes the following:

- His special blankie
- Flashlight
- Swimming goggles
- His money bank (empty)
- All of his money (coins) scattered across his bed.  He sleeps on them.
- A magazine from the mail that has halloween costumes in them. (I tried to throw it away the other day and was caught and it got returned to his bed.
- His newest truck from a garage sale.
- At least one of his toy guns
- A football book from the library (he gets 2 every time we go)
- One or two more toys to "play" with during the night.


All of these things are very special to him.  I figured he was uncomfortable, but apparently this is what make his bed wonderful :)

0 comments: