CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Favorite restaurant (not mine)





My kids beg to go to Mcdonald's.  That is one of their favorite places to play and for food.  I avoid it as much as possible, but this day I gave in and let them play, play, play!  The main reason I don't like it is no matter what they always want food.  I have tried feeding them right beforehand, but the smell of the food makes them "starving" when we get there.  Now, I don't give in to them every time.....but days like this one I treated them to lunch at their favorite restaurant (gag!)

Oh happy day! I love that Luke can play with his siblings in the play area without mommy and does just fine! I get to just sit back and relax and let them run wild :)

1 comments:

nick said...

what is it with kids and mcdonalds? we live about a half block from one so everytime we walk past it paisley asks for it - and somedays you just have to give in. :) Your kids are so cute - and I am so excited for your next one!
-Jess BAhr