CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Countdown

The countdown is on.  Less then 5 weeks til baby's due date.  I just added something for the to do list, pack my hospital bag and one for the kiddos for their stay at Grammy and Grampy's while we are at the hospital.

At 35 weeks:

-Feeling good, yet heavy
-Not exhausted, but want to sit/lay a lot b/c it makes me tired to do a lot
-Have been nesting during tons of this pregnancy.  We have gotten a lot of little odds and ends jobs done around the house b/c of this.
-I have been washing the baseboards, the doors, the floors, the cabinets, the walls.......not jobs I normally do (man we have kids with grimy hands!)

-Have an ultrasound on Monday last one til she comes....I'm excited to see how big they estimate her size :)
-My feet swell a tiny bit when standing for a long time.
-The past 4 days have been WONDERFUL, we had a break from the heat and it's been cool and cloudy. I've loved every minute of it.
-My belly feels today like it stretching and there's no more skin to stretch.
-She feels very big in the belly, no space for her or me!

This is our last baby so it would be nice if I could enjoy this more. I'm honestly more excited to have her and be done being pregnant.  But, I do LOOOOOOOOVE the sleep I'm getting right now, that's the only thing I don't want to change!!!! Dreading that change.

Ethan told me the other day he just wants to cut open my belly and take his sister out so he can see her.  He's excited for her and thinks she'll be as big as his hand.

Breanna is very excited for a little sister and I told her i would let her hold the baby as long as she wants, so we'll see what happens.  Whenever we have a baby around that is someone else's baby there is always a short time limit for her to hold the baby....so she's excited for this.

Luke is clueless and will have his world rocked when baby girl comes home and doesn't leave.  Thankfully he's sleeping great at night (finally) and will hopefully keep that up when she comes home.  He has a stuffed animal that he calls baby and he tried to feed it a bottle the other day, so he's grasping some things.

Here's a pic my sister took of me.  I don't want to post it on facebook b/c I look at it and think that's not me, I don't look that huge, but here it is for the record.  That was at 33 weeks.

1 comments:

Pete and Alison said...

You're so pretty Brooke! Good luck on your last one. Your kids have good parents.