CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Vacation, Vacation


Ok, so the weirdest thing happened today......


We asked Breanna for input on where she wants to go on vacation for her first vacation and this is what happened.....

So, from experience, this meant to me that she wants to go on a cruise!?!?! Well, that's where I have heard this song played over and over again!! I guess Breanna already has a mind of her own! Now, if only we could get someone to sponsor this dream of hers....


PS - No need to tell me....I know I'm a dork :)

5 comments:

Lacy Rane said...

That is the most adorable video! I love dancing babies. You better watch her though . . . once she can stand on her own she will be doing that on top of tables!!

Good luck with the vacation planning. Scott and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and loved it. Maybe they are cheaper in the winter?!

Did you hear Dina had her baby? I was so excited to recieve her email, along with some adorable pictures. I wish all of these girls could play together! We all should go visit Dina though since they are in Kona . . . . . . .

Shanae said...

So cute, I love it, your friend is right when they can do it on their own it is either tables or in Kali's case poles! I know, scarey.

natalie said...

Hilarious! I was laughing out loud. I'm not sure if I was laughing more at Breanna or you, but it looks like you two have tons of fun together.
Are you guys really planning a vacation or was it just part of the fun?

Spiresfam said...

That is so cute! Funny, we just took a video of Emma dancing! NICE MOVES GIRL!! I have to say that I was kinda excited when I read the title of your post. I was thinking you were going to announce that you were coming to visit us! Shoot!!
Hey Breanna, can you do a "vacation to Oregon" dance?
ps I am going to say it anyway, YOU ARE A NERD!!!! :)

Kelly said...

Fun idea for a post. That girl is a born dancer!