CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fun Family Facts





(Fun Fall pictures of Breanna)


Okay, so I'm finally gonna do the fun family facts!

ROB DOUGLAS:


-Born March 14 1979 in Coshocton, Ohio.
-His dad was in the army, so they moved around alot: Ohio, Alabama, Texas, Germany, Utah.
-Served a mission in the Eugene, Oregon mission '98-'00
-One of 4 boys (#3)
-Lived in Hawaii for 4 years, surfed for 2 of the 4 :)
-Graduated from Brigham Young University - Hawaii in April 2007 in International Business
-His favorite meal is Enchiladas
-He loves outdoor activities and computer games
-He doesn't like:
-His favorite color is blue
-He is passionate about learning, especially about investing, real estate and owning businesses.
-His favorite holiday is Christmas

BROOKE DOUGLAS


-Born September 19, 1983 in Fairfield, CA
-My dad was in the air force, so we moved around alot: California, Oklahoma, Michigan, Illinois, Colorado (where I was mostly raised)
-One of 4 girls (#2)
-Lived in Hawaii for 4 years
-Graduated from Brigham Young University - Hawaii in June 2005 in Psychology
-I love walking, hiking, skiing, waterskiing, going to the beach, snorkeling, scrapbooking (but not really, i like scrapbooking on the computer the easy way b/c i'm lazy).
-This is our first "winter" in 4 years - kinda scared
-I really don't like: cockroaches, being cold, calling people on the phone, when breanna cries, taking her to the doctor to get shots :(
-We were only married for 13 months when breanna was born
-I was a career advisor at BYUH for 2 years until I had Breanna
-My favorite color is purple
-My favorite food is ??? anything good
-My favorite holiday is Christmas





BREANNA DOUGLAS

-Born January 28, 2007.
-The doctor and nurse predicted she was 6-6 1/2 pounds, she was 8 lbs. 4 oz.
-She started crawling at 7 months and has been loving life ever since
-She tries to hang on to my legs all the time while I'm trying to get something done
-Her favorite book is "Five Little Ducks," she pushes away other books and her face just lights up when I get it out to read to her
-She rejects all "baby food" and wants people food that is soft enough to eat or crumble
-Her favorite color is purple, just like her mom. (I can decide this for awhile longer :)
-Her favorite food is a banana
-She is a whopping 17 lbs. 8 oz. at the young age of 8 months!
-Her nickname is "chunks", but we recently decided we can't call her this or else it's gonna stick, so her new nickname is "pebbles".
-We think her favorite holiday will be Christmas

5 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

Breanna looks like a pumpkin! I can't believe she weighs that much already...watch out Mikey and Brendan she is catching up! Brendan is definitely losing this weight race :) When I have a baby I will feed her butter so she will beat all of the cousins!
Oh p.s. you should look at the cute costumes that target/walmart have for infants. Some would be very warm as well. Love you!
He [Rob] doesn't like: poop.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I love all your family facts. There was a bunch there that I didn't know about. I can't believe how big Breanna is getting. She is such a doll. I hear ya on not calling her chunks, we called Bella fatty for a long time and decided we better stop we don't want her to get a complex :) Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you here in Hawaii!

natalie said...

Yay that was way cute. Aren't you glad I am a pushy person? :)
I think it's cute that you called Breanna chunks. Chunky babies are so cute!

Lacy Rane said...

Loved the fun family facts!! I also think Breanna's new nickname is very appropriate. Has it given you a good idea for Halloween?? She would be an adorable Pebbles!

Kelly said...

I didn't know you lived in Hawaii for four years!!! LUCKY!