CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Some Pics

(This is Breanna's cousin Brendan. When we went to Colorado he wanted to hold, feed, play with "Baby Breanna". He also kept telling his mom that he wanted a little sister like Breanna :)(This is just at the house one day, she always wants to climb on me)
(Successfully managed to take one picture while we were out and about....they look so much alike, it's crazy!)

Here are some pics just to post some! I need to do a better job and take more pictures OUTSIDE of our apartment :) I take lots of pictures when we're here and I bring the camera with us when we go places on Rob's day off, but I don't remember to actually take pics!

4 comments:

Lacy Rane said...

Okay, I love all the pictures you post, but seriously . . . the picture of Brianna climbing onto your leg is one of the cutest I've seen! What a doll!! Glad you guys are doing well . . .

Tara said...

that is such a cute picture of Rob with Breanna. she does look like Rob!

m@R(! said...

Breanna is growing soo big. So i asked my mom to look for a picture of my wedding but for some reason she is having a hard time. we will keep looking. Do you need it soon??

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

No big deal, just whenever you guys can find it. Michelle is just trying to decide whether to get one for her wedding! I told her to because I thought it was beautiful, she just wanted to see, but don't stress about it!