CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Grammy's Visit






I miss my parents. I haven't lived close to them in almost 5 years and it's hard. But, I always LOVE visits from them and vacations to their house. My mom came last month and we had a blast. I'm finally posting some pics of that visit. Breanna absolutely loves her. These pics are from right after Breanna's nap, she just wanted to sit on my mom's lap and play with her forever. She had such a fun time. I cry every time she leaves,I know, dorky huh? but hopefully I'll be planning to visit them in June or July :)

10 comments:

m@R(! said...

yeah for grandma snoy! Breanna seems to love her so much! I bet your mom has way too much fun being a grandma.

Jessica said...

Don't worry, I cry too! Thank goodness we're moving in a month! I can't wait to be closer to my mom. Breanna looks so sweet!

Michelle & Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle & Todd said...

I hear you Brooke. I am talking M & D into coming out here in May as a "cheap" vacation (really pushing the CHEAP part...I know Dad will eat it up...jk). I have never been away from M & D for this long. Sad, since it's only been 4 months.

Ashley C said...

Hey there. We planned on coming your way this weekend, but now we can't. LAME. But we will come pretty soon. I want to so bad. I'm bored over here.

Jeff Snoy said...

I miss being there too!!! Yea for the
grammie visit and pictures. love
you guys a ton!!!

Jeff Snoy said...

I miss being there too!!! Yea for the
grammie visit and pictures. love
you guys a ton!!!

Jeff Snoy said...

I miss being there too!!! Yea for the
grammie visit and pictures. love
you guys a ton!!!

Michelle & Todd said...

Wow mom got a little overzealous don't you think? I wish she would comment on my blog :( You got three comments from her on one blog!

Tara said...

those pictures are so cute of breanna with your mom. i know what you mean...and sometimes you take family for-granted when they are right next door!