CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Toddshell!!!!










Well I decided to do another post since Breanna is playing in her crib instead of napping....I'm scared to get her out because she's going to be cranky until bedtime...but she's been up there for an hour and a half, no crying, just playing?????

Weird.

Anyways, we were very lucky to be able to stay with Michelle and Todd at the end of our vacation. I stayed 5 extra days when Rob had to get back to work, so I got to spend extra special time with my awesome sister Mimi. I love her and had so much fun.

We got to do girl time, watch chick flicks, she painted Breanna's toenails, we had lots of good food, went to Ted's Bakery, the beach, on a walk, they bought pizza for my b-day, went to sunset beach, lots of fun!

Every morning Breanna would look at the pictures on the wall of Michelle and Todd and scream "Toddshell"!!! She loved them. I am so excited we had this extra time with them because Breanna definitely formed a relationship with them that she didn't have before. She would scream in excitement to see Todd or Michelle and would cry when they left.

Every night when Todd would get home from work he would sit on the couch and Breanna would climb up next to him holding out and X-box remote for him and one for her to hold....she wanted to be just like Todd. She also wanted to play on their laptops so she could be just like them! (i know they were not thrilled about that one :)

I hope Michelle has some more pics, once Rob left Hawaii....our Camera went with him!!

It was a great experience and one I will never forget!

4 comments:

natalie said...

I love that Breanna wanted to play Wii! Isn't it great when they form attachments with other people? So cute!

And How fun that you still have family and friends to hang out with in hawaii. I need to get back there!

Matti said...

You had a birthday while you were out here? I feel so bad I had no idea!!

Michelle & Todd said...

I am glad that Breanna finally like us after Grammy left. All the grandkids are suckers for her. I wish you guys would come out here again before she turns two! Just buy a ticket already! Hawaiian airlines is cheap right now (they are the ones in business right?) Love and miss yoU! P.S. I like your background, it's nice.

AJones said...

FANCY MEETING YOU HERE STARBURST!!!