CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Business Adventure

Hair Clippies and Headbands!!

My friend Laura and I have gone into a business together making kids stuff and our first few products have been hair clippies!! (her blog has more pics of clippies she's made http://lauramcgee.blogspot.com/)
-will do cutom orders
-will ship (3 dollar shipping)
-Will combine shipping on multiple orders (up to 3 pairs)
-will meet locally (lacey/olympia)
-great for babyshower, birthdays etc.
-personalized hair clips as well. (flowers stars hearts etc. etc.)
-will sell singles for 3.50
- and they are creative!

if you are interested or know anybody that is please email me!! id love to see this business go far. we will be making hair bows, hair bands, binky clips, baby blankets, burp rags, hats, booties, nursing covers, etc. etc. what i'm really interested in doing is creating baby gift sets....here's an example of one i really like: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_14&listing_id=15208414

thank you in advance!
these clips are only 5.00$ a pair! :)

we're setting up an etsy account too, so that's exciting....i'm trying to tap the creative side of me and see if i might be more artsy then i thought i was :)





3 comments:

Laura McGee said...

those are awesome your friend laura must be some awesome chica! lol okay okay im full of it!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love making bows! I wish I lived close and could help! It would give me motivation!

Matti said...

Super cute!!