CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Haircut

While we were in Hawaii we gave Breanna her first haircut! Yes...I put it off for 19 months and I would have let it go longer then that....but it was getting way too crazy looking.

I'm very happy with the result. Before the cut she had tons of cute curls but like 4 or 5 super long stringy hairs that resulted in a mullet like hairstyle :)

So...anyways all we did was snip off the 4 hairs, but it has made a huge difference! For months I haven't let Breanna wear her hair down, always up in pigtails or a ponytail b/c I didn't want it looking like a mullet...but now it looks super cute up or down. I can have her wear her headbands and clips again and let the cute curls just hang!!

Here are pics of the process. We had her grammy feed her ice cream while I brushed and cut her hair...what royal treatment!!





End result of haircut, i like it!

6 comments:

Amy Nelson said...

Her curls are so adorible! What a cute kid!

Cory said...

She looks so cute! I am so jealous, Samantha will never have hair!

Michelle & Todd said...

You little....you hated me calling it a mullet, and you just did it, TWICE!!!!! I am really glad that you took that step so that I wouldn't have to keep making fun of it. Those really long pieces were out of control. It looks SOOOOO cute. I love you and Breanna and miss waking up to her "Toddshell!" screams.

P Kirkwood said...

She always looks cute no matter what. I just love her and her blueberry waffles! I'll know what to get her for her 2nd birthday!

Ashley C said...

It looks great!!

Kelly said...

Her curls are adorable! Those hair clips you make are awesome. I am going to check out your etsy shop right now!