CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas pics








We had a fantastic Christmas. We had 2 actually one with my family on Christmas Eve and one with Rob's on Christmas day. Here are some pics of Christmas at the Douglas house....Rob's brother Rodney took the pictures, thank you to him, because he did a fantastic job!

I have to figure out how to download ones from my dad's camera and then I'll have more....but I am so glad that Rob told me months ago that we should plan to go to Colorado this year. We had such a wonderful time and couldn't have asked for a more perfect time with our families.

3 comments:

Tara said...

cute pictures! love the santa hats ;)

Ashley C said...

I love the pics. How fun! I'm glad you got to be with family for Christmas. Thanks for the congrats! :)

Kelly said...

That picture is awesome with everyone in their Santa hats!