CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

I take quick showers

I am always worried what will happen to the kids while I'm taking a shower......what I really mean is I'm worried what will happen to Ethan :) Somehow everything I put him in Breanna is able to reach, the swing, crib, bumbo, bouncy chair etc.......so he's NOT safe. Most times I take him in the bathroom with me so I can hear him and look and see what's going on if he starts crying (if he's just crying or if she has found some new way to torture, I mean LOVE him :)



Anyways, the other day he was sleeping in his bassinet and I had her watching a video.....but this is what happened while I was in the shower....


3 comments:

m@R(! said...

hahaha! that is hilarious. I bet he will be so excited for the day he can get away. :)

Donna Shoop said...

lol! I remember when Melissa used to carry Keagan around like he was her own personal doll! I'll have to post them sometime.

Dad n Mom said...

Brooke, I love this! I remember having to time things carefully around the kids. LOL!