CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hurry take a pic!

I don't remember if Ethan had fallen down or if he was being told to stop doing something, but either way, instead of worrying about it I yelled to Michelle, "Hurry, take a picture!"

We are always trying to get cute pics of the kids smiling and such, but honestly when do we document the thing that they spend A LOT of their time doing? Crying!


No, my kids don't cry all the time, but yes, sometimes it feels like it! This is a classic picture and is great for memories!

4 comments:

KaraLynne and Andy said...

I like it. I sometimes find my kids adorable when they cry.

Matti said...

Hahaha...that is a really cute picture.

natalie said...

lol. My kids don't cry as much as they fight. It's mostly Isa starting it!

Ashley C said...

Hey Brooke- That canvas is just an 8x10 and I had the photo printed at Costco.