CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trip to Utah

A couple months ago Breanna got to go on her first trip all by herself (no parents!!!).

Grammy and Grampy took her to Utah with them to visit her Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was 4 whole days, including a flight each way! She did such a great job and got tons of attention from 4 adults spoiling her for 4 days!

Great Grandma even got on the floor to do puzzles with Breanna, which is not an easy thing at her age, but Breanna told me all about her on the floor, and there are pictures to prove it!

They did LOTS of puzzles, cooked, colored, played, watched Shrek 3, skyped and called me and other things.

I was nervous letting her go with them, not knowing how she would do, but she did great. It was also a weird 4 days for Ethan and me all alone without Breanna! For the first few days he kept asking for "Diego" and looking for her, but he had lots of special one on one time with me. I didn't realize that he DOESN'T get that from us, b/c whenever he's awake, so is Breanna. But, Breanna will get alone time during part of his nap. So, it was a good wake up call, but I actually need to work on getting him some one on one time for just Ethan and me!






I think she was well enough behaved that my parents will take her on another trip sometime in her lifetime :)

1 comments:

Ashley C said...

How fun for Breanna. And that's great that she and Ethan keep each other company everyday. I can't wait for Paige and Kate to play together more as they get older.