CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wildlife Experience


So if you are a member of the Douglas County Libraries then you can take part in a few cool activities for free. We tried out The Wildlife Experience a week ago and it was quite fun. I definitely recommend it, especially on a cold day, what a fun activity!

There were pretty fish to look at:
Fun Grammy to hang out with:
Tons of animals that looked very real ( a couple were too real for the kids that they cried or ran to us, but the majority they LOVED - I mean look at the height of the polar bear compared to Ethan, I would be scared too if I were him!)




It actually "snowed" from the ceiling in this one part, the kids loved it!
And Rob was done early enough to come with us, which made it even better! Thanks mom for bringing the camera :) There were tons of animals we didn't take pictures of anything but us really, and I definitely am looking forward to going again in March for our next free day!


(Oh I forgot, Breanna got a cool "scavenger hunt" paper where she was supposed to find all the animals on the page. It was like a Dora or Diego "adventure" for her to find all the different animals while we went through the experience and she would say, "check" every time she found one :) She was thrilled!

1 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

Looks like fun. I want to go when I come out.