CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Year's Plans



Rob and I decided to make some New Year's Plans this year. We don't normally do much on this holiday.

Last year the kids and I watched fireworks on youtube and made noise makers and crowns.


This year we will be staying here in a suite:

"Rooms are large and comfortable with private baths, mountain views and a pull out sleeper for the new father."

Eating a divine menu from an executive chef.... "When you order room service, you can expect delivery within 45 minutes."

And while we are there they will deliver this to our room:


Sounds like a great vacay right?!?!?!?! See if you can top that!

Just thought I'd share our exciting news that we are expecting a baby on New Year's!!!

12 comments:

Rob and Kat said...

i actually thought that was a lodge until i got to the baby part. CONGRATULATIONS BROOKE (and Rob and little sis and bro)!!!! That' so exciting! xoxo

Ashley C said...

We're so happy for you guys!! Glad you're doing well. I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Pete and Alison said...

Awesome! Congratulations! That deserves a piece of pie.

jess bahr said...

Wow!!!! So awesome! Congrats you guys! Loved the post too :)

m@R(! said...

AHHH! that is sooo exciting!! That means your probably finding out what you're having really soon. CONGRATS!

natalie said...

Congrats!!!
That is such a creative way to tell your fabulous news! I was so confused... wondering WHY in the world you were planning new years this far in advance. hahaha.

Kelle Stradling said...

Congratulations. Very exciting news.

Donna Shoop said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I loved the post! We miss you guys!

Matti said...

That is freaking awesome!!!! I've been praying for you guys. ;-) So excited. Love you!

Laura McGee said...

I'm so so excited for you guys!!! That's amazingly exciting :) I bet the kids are excited!!

P Kirkwood said...

So fun. Congrats to you guys! Miss you so much.

Rick and Corina Douglas said...

I was waiting for the word to officially be out! LOL Yeah!!! At first when I was reading this I was like " Um.... doesn't she know she will be having a baby around New Years!" LOL Can't wait to hear the sex gender news!! : )