CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 23, 2014

6 months!

Okay, she's actually 6 month in 4 days, but let's get real.  I'm sure I won't remember to blog about it forever.
This girl:

-Loves to drink her bottle.
-Recently sits at the high chair and gums pretzels, carrots, animal crackers....I tried rice cereal a few days ago and it just gets pushed right out of her mouth with her tongue.
-LOVES to be held
-Hates to be left alone. ever.
-Has 3 adoring siblings who poke, prod, hold and love on her constantly
-Takes 2 naps a day (on average). 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours in the morning and about 3 hours in the afternoon.
-Wakes up on average one time per night around 3am.
-Rolls both ways
-Her baby hair is super dark at the ends, hair growing in is light, makes her look like she's balding or losing her hair, but she actually isn't.


I see a hint of red in her hair....what do you think?

1 comments:

m@R(! said...

She's sweet! Yes I see a little red. Fun.