CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Olympics

Last night we watched the opening ceremonies of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.

It started at 6:30pm and ended at 10:30pm.  Rob wanted to let the kids watch the ceremonies and I wanted to put them to bed :)  Ethan lasted til 9:20 then was tired and I put him to bed...he was asleep within 2 minutes. I made Luke go to bed at 9:40....he was acting totally normal and running around the house/watching with us although that's 2 1/2 hours past bedtime!

Breanna stayed up til 10:05 when I forced her and Rob to turn it off so I could move the baby to her crib in the family room.

We started watching it really around 8 or so, there was lots of interviews and stuff before then and so we kept turning it on and off to check.  I think Breanna enjoyed it the most.  Ethan and Luke had a hard time paying attention.

Tonight we watched a few minutes of the snowboarding.  Very cool. I'm excited to watch more and teach the kids about the Olympics.  They were very impressed that USA had over 200 participants.  Tonga had 1 athlete, which we were very impressed about!


0 comments: