CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Habit Tag

I had Rob help me with these:

1. I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle of the tube. (It drives him crazy).

2. If I wake up in the middle of the night I HAVE to find out what time it is. I like to know b/c then I get excited if I have like 3 more hours to sleep, or something.

3. I love eating desserts, candy, anything with sugar. (Starbursts :)

4. I check my email ALOT, but am not good at replying to emails.

5. I like doing things in even numbers, if possible. For example; on a stereo I like to have the volume at #4 or #6 rather than #5.


Well I'm sure I have tons more, I'll add more when I come up with them, but this is a good start.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, I do the same thing with the clock!!!!!!

natalie said...

I also get annoyed when people squeeze from the middle of the toothpaste. Stop that! :)

m@R(! said...

I remember the starburst one and the checking email one!!! :)

Tara said...

those are funny...im with you on the sugar!

Jessica said...

That's so funny, when did you guys get married???

Lacy Rane said...

You are so funny! I wish we lived closer. Hope things are going well with you guys. We are just hanging out . . . waiting for this baby to come . . . .