CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hawaii here we come!










We're leaving on Tuesday morning for HAWAII!!!! Wahoo, i'm so excited to go, I can't wait!

Last time we were in Hawaii.....







We are staying for 2 weeks, we will have family out there, mom and dad, grandparents, uncle and aunt and michelle and todd!!!

I just can't wait to jump in the ocean and relax on the beach.

Top 10 things we will do in Hawaii:

(No particular order- excited about all 10:)

1. Ocean and Beach - by far the most exciting part :)

2. Snorkeling


3. Jump off the rock at Waimea (Rob)


4. Build a sand castle (Breanna) - no pics b/c i haven't done that yet :)
5. Watch the sunset

6. Play in the WARM rain (no flooding :)

7. Surf (Rob)

8. Hike to a waterfall

9. Go to the temple

10.Visit the PCC

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Can I come? PLEASE! I'm so jealous! So many good memories!

Noelle said...

YAY! We don't live in TVA anymore but that would be fun to see you guys. If we don't I hope you have a ton of fun!!

Ashley C said...

You guys are gonna have a blast. That sounds so nice right now. Breanna will be old enough to really enjoy the beach and ocean this time! It was so nice to have you guys visit- we get lonely. We are planning on coming over to Seattle in about 3 weeks, so I will keep you posted. Have fun in Hawaii!

Tara said...

oh i am so jealous!!! i can't wait to get back. enjoy!!

Melanie said...

Oooo! I wish i were coming too! I wish i had seen your blog sooner too because we weaned catherine from her bottles on a trip to Hawaii...we simply didn't take any with us! Since our days were so different anyway, she didn't seem to notice, and that was it! I think we got off pretty easy though! Good luck and have a great time!

natalie said...

No fair! My parents were just there and now you. Why is everyone going but me?
I can't wait to see pictures so I can live vicariously through you.

betsy said...

Hopefully you'll get this!
We are having beach day tomorrow, Friday, at Alligator pond (park at Kakela Beach park and walk to your far far right) at 9:30am. We usually stay for at least 2 hours.

m@R(! said...

yeah!!! i am excited for you..gotta show Breanna her birthplace. :)
i am way excited for the pictures...hey you also gotta eat some of the yummy ice cream

Unknown said...

Ohh..you guys will have so much fun. Looking at the pictures makes me miss it even more. Have fun for all of us here!

Celeste

Trina Barry said...

Hi Brooke,

I just now realized that you commented om my blog ages ago! I hope you're doing well, and we sure miss you guys! You're a wonderful friend, and a great example. Hope you have fun in Hawaii--I'm so happy for you, and I love your blog!!!

Kelly said...

I love blast from the past pictures! I want to come too! I miss Hawaii so much~

Amy Nelson said...

I hope you guys are having a ton of fun. I look forward to seeing new pictures as beautiful as these ones!

Matti said...

It's too bad you weren't able to make it to the temple while you were out here. But, I think you pretty much got everything else crossed off your list. I can't believe how little Breanna is in those photos. That's crazy!!