CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You make me laugh :)

This is a post devoted to HILARIOUS pictures from my dear sister Michelle. I just found some CD's with pics of when she came out to visit me in 2004 in Hawaii for her spring break. Well, we decided after she got burned to a crisp from the sunshine to go exploring around the island and we did what we do best...had fun being nerds!

I love you Michelle!

(Here's some background information....on many vacations growing up Michelle and I have taken tons of Random pics with her doing funny stuff in the pics. Now I know that you might not think they're funny, but seeing these pics after 5 years made me laugh, laugh, laugh! Thanks Michelle for your sense of humor that I love).





A "model" pose on the crappiest car in the world that i made the worst decision ever in purchasing. (The door would actually fall when you opened it)...

Climbing up a HUGE hill (yeah, this idea didn't work that well...once again, my idea)...

I told her to lay in a bush in the fetal position...




Some "normal" pics:



3 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

Wow, I forgot about those! I am a dork :) But it is always hilarious when we are taking pictures like that. Thanks Brooke...LOVE YOU TOO!!

natalie said...

Wow now that I see a lot of pictures of your sister... I see a lot of her in Breanna!

Laura McGee said...

holy heck i barely recongized you!