CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lame

I'm sorry, but The Bachelor is LAME. Did anyone else watch the "After the final rose...part 1"? Oh my goodness, I actually once thought that he was a good guy and felt bad for him, but after seeing this I really don't like him at all.

I would not want to be Molly, yes, he did want her back, but in 6 more weeks will he move on to someone else? I'm surprised he didn't take Deanna back and then flip flop between 3 girls.
Poor Melissa, that girl got dumped on national television 6 weeks after he proposed???? Are you kidding me? What a worthless proposal. Obviously he's not in anything for the long haul. When he was talking about Molly he said that when he thinks about "living in the moment, he thinks of being with her." Wow! That is super comforting if you want ANYTHING long term (hopefully she doesn't).

Melissa is better off without him, I know that sounds cliche (spelling?) but, honestly at least his true colors showed that quickly with her...he sure didn't wait long.

I know I'm lame for writing this whole post about the show, but I was super annoyed with the outcome. Also, he kept crying abou EVERYTHING, are you kidding me? At first I thought it was nice to see he had emotions, but then it just seemed really fake.

Lame end to a "romantic" show.

6 comments:

Laura McGee said...

lol nice rant! i love it :)

Tara said...

i agree. LAME. so planned, i think.

Melanie said...

Okay, so I know I'm slow, but CONGRATULATIONS on your baby on the way! That's so great! I hope your pregnancy continues to go well! You're such a great mom! I'm so excited for you!

Michelle & Todd said...

I hate America's most likeable Bachelor. When you make a decision like this you can not go back and ask what if? Or you will never be happy with the person you choose. I agree with Melissa that Jason is a ba$*#)d! Love you B! I can call you later so we can talk about and analyze this more :)

m@R(! said...

yeah it was definitly a little to dramatic for me. i can't believe it! wow! I also wouldn't be surprise if he dumps Molly in a few weeks and we hear about how he is dating DeAnna

Matti said...

Yes, definately rediculous. I couldn't believe his nerve to break up with her on t.v. Some well should I say, most people really need to learn what love is and how to make a commitment and stick with it. Lucky for Melissa though, he's gone, and hopefully she can find a nice guy who knows how to make a commitment.