CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rob

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband :) I love him for so many reasons and am so happy that I get to have so much fun being married to my best friend. He's such a great Dad and does so much for us! I KNOW that this year is going to be a fantastic one for him and us and just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him!

I thought I'd copy (kind of) something I saw on my friend marci's blog...(this way the entire post isn't so lovey dovey).

I love him even when he.....

*tells me he'll wash the dishes and he doesn't
*breathes really hard in my face while i'm trying to sleep (now, i wear earplugs:)
*takes longer showers and longer to get ready then i do
*goes somewhere and it takes 2 hours longer then it really should
*buys things for himself, things i know he wants, so it makes it REALLY hard to buy a birthday/christmas present
*opens presents BEFORE christmas/birthday
*goes in breanna's room and gets her out of her crib (after i just did the whole bedtime routine) to spend some time with her when he gets home late
*told me until i gave in that life would miraculously be better if he had a cell phone (i know, i'm cheap, and i thought we'd been sharing one for 3 years, why do we need a 2nd one :)

(Pics from when we started dating 5 years ago :)




tak

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

happy birthday!! love the pictures...and I loved reading all the things about Rob. Jon breathes loud at night but he doesn't think he does. I think i might tape record him one of these days just to prove it.

Tara said...

happy birthday rob!!!

i need your address to send you your hair clip for little breanna!!!

you can email me: hatch_tara@yahoo.com

Laura McGee said...

happy late birthday rob!!!
you guys look so different in the pictures its crazy!

Matti said...

How funny to see him with soooooooooo much hair! Happy Birthday Rob! That was a cute list Brooke. We love and miss you guys~ Wait, so do you have a cell phone yet? I need this number if you do!