CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

36 weeks

So i'm 36 weeks along now in the pregnancy.....due date is July 8th :) I almost have my hospital bag packed....about halfway, which is funny b/c last pregnancy I started bringing the bag in the car to my weekly appointments starting at 36 weeks and had packed it probably somewhere around 25ish weeks. (But the Dr. appt's were an hour away verses 10 min. and hospital was 1 hour and 20 minutes versus 15 min.).

Yesterday I had my appointment and I'm thinking of rescheduling all the rest of my appointments to Rob's day off or getting someone to watch her for the rest, b/c it's hilarious, but what went down yesterday I don't want to happen for 4 more weeks in a row :)

Breanna has come to ALL my appointments and has been amazing! She is well behaved, listens to directions and doesn't touch things she's not supposed to. She now knows the dr. "routine" and even informed me that I needed to "lay down.....listen , baby's heartbeat". (She also told the Dr. the same thing! As well as showed the dr. all her owies :)

But.......yesterday was a full exam and the one I had at the beginning of the pregnancy Breanna had sat in a chair and read a book and looked at the Dr. and nurse while they talked to her. This one was quite different! Breanna ran around the room laughing and kept pulling up the "sheet" and watching the Dr. totally examine me!!!! AAAAAHHH! She thought it was hilarious and she was quite curious. The Dr. said, do you think she has any ideas where babies come out? I said, no, she has no clue. She said, well she might know now! Today Breanna asked if my "bum bum okay from baby dr.?" So apparently she remembers what happened yesterday!!!! So, this is why I am "reconsidering" bringing her to the rest of the appointments :)

The best situation will be if Rob can come and be there for the appointments and take care of her while I get examined and then we can all be there together, without scarring Breanna!!

3 comments:

Matti said...

hahahahahahahaahahaha! That is hillarious!! Wish I was there to watch her for you.

Ashley C said...

That is SO hilarious! Its amazing how much they pick up on. That is too funny. So... is your bum bum ok? I sure hope so. :)

Good luck with everything! You are so close!

natalie said...

hahaha! I was afraid of that happening so I traded watching kids with a friend. She watched Bryn during my dr. appt, then I watched her kid for an hour while she ran errands.