CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BFF's






Rob and I got to go on a date a couple weekends ago...so nice! We went to Red Lobster where I got the Ultimate Feast, YUM, and pigged out on lobster, crab and shrimp. Then we went and saw the movie "Up". It was really cute and it was so fun to go on a real date together.
***I almost forgot a funny: Although we were on a romantic date together.....Rob proceeded to tell the hostess at Red Lobster and the waitress that we were on our first date.... :) Which led to an awkward stare by the hostess (b/c i'm soooooo pregnant) and a lot of laughs from our waitress. I love my husband, but he loves to randomly embarrass me :)

Thanks to the Ericksons for watching Breanna, especially since it was a random offer that Mary Jane gave me that morning that she would watch Breanna for us if we wanted to go on a date, since she was already watching children that evening for another couple to go out! What an amazing lady!!! Breanna had a BLAST at their house and so much fun with the kids. She really likes their daughter Savannah and the 2 of them are turning out to be quite cute little friends. We watched their kids on Friday this week to return the babysitting favor and I seriously think Breanna had the time of her life running around and playing all evening with the kids.

3 comments:

Lacy Rane said...

I just told Scott what Rob did to you at dinner and we both had a good laugh! Hope you are feeling well . . . we are anxious for #2!

Matti said...

That is hillarious, and sounds just like Rob!! Glad you got to go out! :-) It's so fun isn't it???

m@R(! said...

i can't stop laughing over what Rob said to the waitress. you guys are hilarious!!