CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pics



My goal is to write the birth story here soon, so i remember the details (for my "journal") but, until then i'm at least trying to take photos everyday of the kids...i took tons when we had breanna and i have to give ethan the same priority b/c i definitely skimped on the preggo pictures for him :)
he is such a good little baby...i hope he keeps this up. he's calm and happy most the time and likes looking around and just checks things out when he's awake (and not hungry). he's such a great addition to the family! the past 2 nights he has slept for 3-3 1/2 hour stretches at night!!!! wow, what a difference that makes to the first few nights at home where he would only go 1 1/2 hours between feedings. it also seems like he has figured out day and night b/c he's sleeping at nighttime now, eats then goes right back to sleep....the first few days he would stay up for 2 hour stretches at night....aaahhh !! keep it up ethan!!! you're making me a happy mommy!

4 comments:

natalie said...

Aw, he is a cutie. I'm glad Breanna likes being a big sis and you seem to be adjusting well to the juggling act that is two kids.

jess bahr said...

What a beautiful baby, congratulations!!!!!

David said...

Congratulations on baby #2. I was going through home dvds and had a couple of clips of us going to olympia national park before we left. It was fun to look back, it made me miss you guys. I am not very good at keeping in contact or updating our blog but I always look to see what you guys are up to. Hope everything is going well with you guys.

David said...

Tavia I am the one that left the last comment I guess I am on Davids account