CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Playground fun






Pics again taken by my sister Michelle. Breanna has a blast whenever we go to the park. She thankfully now will do the slides, bridges, etc. by herself....rather then us doing them with her. I'm really glad that I got big during the end of the pregnancy, with no energy to climb/slide with her, b/c it made her have to learn some independence on the playground. This will make it possible for me to hold Ethan while she plays....at least I hope it works this way :) I haven't had to do it yet by myself with 2 and won't have to for a couple more weeks. My sister is here til Wed. and then Rob has thurs/fri. off and then his parents come on Saturday for a week. After they leave then I will have to officially learn to be a mom of 2. Scary, don't want to think about that yet, but at least he will be about a month old by then, awesome! Ok, this is quite a rambling post.....so I'm done, but thought I'd share the pics of Breanna :)

6 comments:

Cory said...

I love the family picture you have at the top of your page! You guys all look great.

KaraLynne and Andy said...

I LOVE the family picture- everyone has such a great smile and Breanna's hair is so adorable.

Matti said...

Michelle did a great job. Those photos are so cute! You will be a great mommy of 2. I had my mom for the first 5 weeks. The hardest part after she left was figuring out what to make for dinner. :-) I'd been spoiled for too long and couldn't remember how to make a meal.

Matti said...

That is a great family photo. I don't know how I missed it!!

Lacy Rane said...

I am glad you are doing well and have lots of help! But don't worry . . . you will get it all figured out on your own too. I love that last pic of Breanna in the tube!

Ashley C said...

Hey Brooke! How are you guys? I just saw on Yahoo News that it's crazy hot over there (for Seattle) and I was just thinking about you guys. I hope you dont melt. No one has A/C over there, so that definitely doesnt help. Nate and I dont have A/C either, so its been kind of miserable.