CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

We survived the first week!!!






























Big incredible thank you to Pam Gideon for watching Breanna while we were at the hospital....it was so nice to not worry at all about her and to know she was happy!! Thanks to ward members who brought a few WONDERFUL meals we ate well. Thanks to the Kirkwoods we have gotten showers (since they ripped apart our bathroom 2 days after we got home from the hospital.......that's a whole other post) she also fed us lunch, calmed me from crying as they hammered away upstairs and Breanna was in heaven playing with her children. Thanks to my awesome husband the dishes got done, I got naps, Breanna was entertained and taken everywhere he went (even work when he had to get some things done). Rob, I couldn't have survived this week without you. You are my best friend and have been the best husband I could ask for!!!! Also thanks Breanna for being such a kind and loving big sister....you're handling all these changes so well....keep it up! Also, thank you for sleeping in EVERY morning since we brought him home (been getting up between8:30am-9:00am wow!!) And thanks Ethan for sleeping well now!

2 comments:

P Kirkwood said...

Who's going to post all of the thanks you should get for doing such a wonderful job becoming a mom of two, and breast feeding Ethan even though it hurts and surviving all of the craziness that has been thrown at you with only a few tears? I guess I will! You are doing such a wonderful job, Brooke. Keep up the great work. It only gets better, mostly. ;) Even though you were over here, I still forgot to give you the book! Eventually I'll get it to you. Love you guys! Pam

Unknown said...

ah shucks, are ya kiddin? the pleasure was all mine! Getting to see what a great job of parenting you are doing was a real treat. Thank you for your trust. Such a wonderful time of your life and I got to be part of it! Thank YOU! (and much love)