CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Douglas Visit to WA













I can't believe everything they did for us while they were here. They cooked meals, helped with the kids and did errands we needed to do. They also CLEANED OUR WHOLE APARTMENT!!!!! We moved to a new townhouse 3 weeks after we had the baby and still needed to clean the old place, which they did for us. WOW!!! We had so much going on with the new baby, moving, Rob at work that I had no idea how I was going to do it.

Let me just tell you, the day they cleaned it was over 100 degrees here in WA, not fun. I went to clean too, but let me just say, I got 10 minutes of cleaning in. I had Breanna fussing about who knows what the whole time, Ethan screaming unless he was nursing and all of us were just cranky, tired and HOT. So, Rob sent me home when I lost it and started bawling with the kids and they did all the work that I knew I couldn't get done myself. Thank you, thank you thank you.
We had lots of fun too.....I will post pics on my next post and show the fun things we did :) But, this is a THANK YOU to them :)







2 comments:

natalie said...

Thank goodness for grandparents. You are lucky to have such loving and helpful in laws!!
Life with 2 little ones is tough. We can't do it without help!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.