CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visitors

Breanna and Ethan's cousin Paxton


A rare pic of me with Ethan


Beating the heat, drinking LOTS of water




When did she get so big?????


The only pic of I have of Michelle while she was here.


Cousins hanging out!!

Michelle came and visited a week and a half after we had Ethan. We had lots of fun with Auntie Shell. Unfortunately she had to deal with the apartment renovations like we did, but it was still great!

Not only did she cook dinners every night (and she's a really good cook), she helped take care of Breanna, took me out and about shopping with the kids and on little walks.

We had lots of fun sitting in my room with the door shut nursing both our babies while we watched nerdy tv shows and listened to music with Breanna. We had "dance parties" in the car and got Breanna to shake her booty in her carseat while we got some funny stares at stoplights!

It was so nice to have her visit, and she took care of us so well. We ate TONS of her famous "perfect" chocolate chip cookies, b/c she would bake fresh ones every night. The only problem we had was Breanna waking up her son Paxton all the time and wondering who at all the cookies :)

Thanks Mimi! Can't wait til your next visit, I promise I'll be more fun then, even though we had lots of fun this time too!
.

6 comments:

m@R(! said...

you guys had so much fun!!! That is awesome that she got to visit and take care of you. what an awesome sister.

Jessica said...

Your little family is so cute!!!! I curious about those perfect choclate chip cookies :-)

Michelle & Todd said...

Thanks for appreciating me! I had lots of fun. I love you and miss you guys.

Matti said...

So cute. It's crazy to see Paxton so HUGE next to Ethan. I have always seen Paxton so teensy tinsy. He looks twice the size of teeny tiny Ethan. So cute!! Glad Michelle got to come visit...wish I could. ;-(

Kelly said...

Ethan is adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.