CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I left my husband stranded at the gym...........


WOW! What a crazy morning!!!

Rob and I both went to the gym but at separate times....he left earlier and I went 30minutes later when the daycare opened up. Right before he left I said DON'T leave me the van (it was FILLED with TONS of boxes with all our vending stuff for our vending business and there was NO room for the kids). He left the other car for me, yeah :)

Then we worked out at the gym......I saw him when I got there and then did weights with him for 20 minutes, then left to do cardio by myself, said goodbye to him b/c I knew he would be leaving soon, and then going to work.

When i walked out of the gym i was FOR SURE that he had left b/c of the time (it was way after the time he usually leaves to get to work on time)and so the first thing i saw was the van and i was like, "you've got to be kidding me......he left me the van, how in the world am i supposed to fit the kids in here there's no space!!!" i didn't even look for the focus!!!!!

i had told him that morning that i would empty the van, all the vending stuff, later during the day and so i thought he left the van.

where in the world am i supposed to put the kids?

i was not too happy, so i called him like 5 times and no answer so then i put the kids in illegally and told breanna she had to duck down as we drove :)

then i saw rob walking out of the gym as i am illegally leaving the parking lot with the kids in the front of the van with me, and i was like, what the heck?????

Rob, said, go, go, I'll meet you at home.

then i drove home......i was wondering what was taking him so long to get home, b/c he was already late for work (which he never is), but i was busy b/c breanna bit ethan as soon as we got home, so i was dealing with her, brought ethan upstairs, nursed him, put him in his crib and then went down to talk to breanna. I told her she had to do chores and help me unload the van before she could play b/c she had bit ethan.

that's when we saw rob......I had left him the other car.......but NO KEYS!!! he had to run home from the gym! he raced up the stairs, showered and left for work in like 5 seconds. so, i had no car for the day b/c it was sitting at the gym all day.

talk about a lot of miscommunications :)

2 comments:

Donna Shoop said...

That is funny! Sounds like something that would happen to Ray & I! How are you doing? Miss ya!

Trina Barry said...

That is too funny! I have so been there! Are you not in Lacey 2nd anymore? I just noticed Donna's comment.