CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Before and Afters

We have been redoing our basement. We are going to be renting out the basement of our house as a apartment to some lucky single, couple, family. It is 2 bedrooms 1 bath and is like 1100 or 1200 sq. ft. We have worked ALOT on this. Rob and his dad/mom, my dad/mom have put in lots and lots of hours on this thing.......

It's almost ready, we're doing final touches, but thought I'd share.


What do you think?
PS- We didn't know how to ANYTHING prior to starting this. We have learned alot from our parents, watched youtube alot and read about how to do things online. Including, flooring, grouting, cabinets, changing light fixtures, door nobs, towel rack, mirror, etc...Wow!


Kitchen BEFORE:









Kitchen AFTER:










Bathroom BEFORE:










Bathroom AFTER:



9 comments:

Ashley C said...

It looks amazing!! Good job, you guys!!

Pete and Alison said...

Looks awesome! Wish I could live there:-)

jess bahr said...

You guys did an AWESOME job! That is going to be one happy/lucky renter :)

Rob and Kat said...

wow! that's awesome!!! way to go.

Michal Thompson said...

wow, what a great opportunity

The Stradling Family said...

You guys have done a wonderful job. How fun to learn new things!

Matti said...

looks great!! I wanna be that lucky couple/family!!!
I'll tell jonathon to start....no, I'll start looking for a new job for Jonathon in colorado today. ;-)

Linds said...

I love before and afters! Can you come decorate my house please?

natalie said...

I'm so impressed you learned all that. I am always afraid it won't turn out and it will all be a waste of money, but you did a great job!