CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Little Monkey Business







Has anyone ever been here? I went with my kids, sister, her kids, cousin Mikey and my mom last week.


I was raving about it afterwards to Rob, the kids loved every second of it and ran around like madmen for 2 hours....they would have gone longer, but I had us leave for bedtime. There is a family night on Tuesday nights where it's cheaper to get in and $1/slice pizza, so everything is pretty cool. Tons of bounce houses, slides, playground, jungle swinging things, etc....


Now, I don't think I'll ever go back.


The day after we went my sister's child started throwing up all over, then her baby started doing the same thing. Paxton (Michelle's child) was sick the whole week. He was weak, not eating, grumpy, the works. The next day my mom got it too....her's lasted 24 hours. The next morning Ethan started throwing up (never seen the little guy sick like this). He threw up a ton for the whole day and had a high fever. The next 2 days he threw up one time per day. The illness wiped him out for an ENTIRE week. He threw up on Thursday last week and just today started acting normal (not lying around on the floor all day, or needing held the rest of the day). 3 days after Ethan got it, Breanna got it, but only threw up once and then laid on the couch the whole day. The next day their cousin Mikey got it, recovered in less then a day.


I swear it's from Little Monkey Business, b/c NO ONE was sick before and we didn't go anywhere else. Also, my mom talked to a nurse at her work who had just taken her kids there and they got the same illness afterwards, which wiped them out too.


Coincidence....I think not.


Sorry, but that's my last trip there, even though it was amazing fun for the kids.....but talk about a long week of work helping my little ones recover.

0 comments: