CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monster Weeds



I have pulled weeds for LOTS of hours in our backyard. Then, they grew back.


So I spent many more hours pulling them again.


Then.......they grew back.


Rob bought me a weed sprayer thing that kills weeds, not grass.....so I went at it today and I hope that those suckers die in the backyard. They're EVERYWHERE. And they have prickers all over them and hurt the kids :(


Anyways, I was worried that it might also kill the grass too on accident, but as I sprayed weed after weed after weed I realized that it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if that happened b/c there are so many weeds and so little grass at this point, it might be best to start over.


We'll see what happens....until then, it gave me a satisfying feeling as I sprayed those monster weeds :)

1 comments:

Rob and Kat said...

you're funny. rob and i had a weed extravaganza going on in our yard, bought the spray, and it totally worked! so im confident it will work for you too! what a drag though. good luck with the fight!