CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bottle Habit

Exciting News!

So I just stopped worrying about when to break Ethan of the bottle a long time ago and just figured, who cares, I'll eventually do it.

The little man drinks a full bottle before I put him down for nap and then another full one before bed time.

Yesterday he was REALLY sick, throwing up constantly, so there was no option for a bottle at nap or bedtime. Milk would have really hurt his tummy, and he fell to sleep just fine, both times without it........

Today I thought, should I just get rid of it then? Nap time and bedtime occurred with no bottle beforehand today!!! No crying, no asking for it, nothing. Obviously his tummy is still not 100% b/c I'm assuming he'll start asking for it soon, but for now, wahoo!

Mom 1, Bottle 0!!!!

Hooray!

Can I just tell you how nice it is to have this happen so smoothly, easily, without tears, tantrums or fits?!?! I am so greatful, b/c I have endured the above SO MANY TIMES with other milestones :)

1 comments:

Leahona said...

we are in mid binki removal with Iyla and it is not going so well! I am so glad you were able to have such a great time getting rid ofthe bottle!! Wish us luck with this binki thing!!