CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

20 Weeks

Well, here's the proof that I'm pregnant..... (Please excuse the crazy messy hair and awkward smile, but actually remembered to have Rob take a prego pic last night and I did not preview myself in the mirror before :) Don't know when I'll remember another one, so here it is).

I'm sticking out way sooner then with the other 2!





We get to have our ultrasound on Wednesday. Any one wanna guess if it's a boy or girl?

Pregnancy update:

1st Trimester:
-Sick, barely threw up, but constantly nauseous
-Felt exhausted
-Had to eat every 2 hours or else I would throw up
-Not easy, but easier then any other pregnancy so far.
-13 weeks along heard baby's heartbeat for the first time at dr. office.
-Survived til about 13 weeks when I started feeling better.
Exercise - walking, not fast

2nd Trimester:
-Feeling GREAT!!
-For about 2 weeks or so was barely hungry, eating almost like a normal person, then the past 2 weeks I have felt STARVING, baby must be growing.
-I felt the baby move (flutter) for the first time about 17 weeks...only laying on my back, flat.
-Can feel the flutter movements daily now...so tiny though, I love this point, no aches, pains or sickness
-Have had some pretty yucky headaches, I think due to heat, even though I'm eating and drinking enough
-Feel enegergetic
-Feel HOT, feel like my body is 10-15 degrees hotter then normal (I'm usually a cold person)
-Food is tasting pretty darn good right now :)
Exercise - Mainly walking on treadmill, run one minute, walk one minute, off and on to keep aerobic up....doing a little bit of weight to help my back (if I stop then I start getting major back aches and pains, daily).
-I actually have felt a tiny braxton hicks contraction the other morning when I woke up, not painful, but it was all tight and contracted...weird, but I guess b/c I know what they are, I now can notice them (compared to Breanna where I didn't think I had them until 37 weeks or so when someone told me what was going on!)

9 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

congrats! That is the way I felt with my boys. But you look way better than I did

Jessica said...

wow, you look great!!!

jess bahr said...

You look so cute! Can't wait to find out what it is.....I am guessing girl :)

Rob and Kat said...

lookin' goooood!

natalie said...

You are so skinny! What weights do you do for your back? I hadn't even thought of that. My back killed me with both pregnancies! With Isa I finally went to the chiropractor during my last trimester. It was amazing. :)
I'm guessing it's a boy!

Laura McGee said...

You look amazing!!! I'm guessing girl!! Miss you guys, ever think about a visit up north?

Michelle & Todd said...

You look cute and pregnant...not a bad thing big booty babe :) It's another boy.

m@R(! said...

you are too cute!!! not surprising though.
I think it's another boy!

Rick and Corina Douglas said...

Yayyy!! I love love love pregnant belly picts!!! Love that baby bump! I actually have no clue what you are having! Can't wait to hear the news, so be sure to tell us!