CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Girl

Pure determination trying to hike down a hill.... Very intrigued by the worms we were fishing with....wanted to keep them as pets.
Loving the chance to horseback ride!
Wow! A smile on camera!

I love when Breanna's smiling at me....because lately it's not all the time :) She does lots of frowns when the camera is around.

Just for memory's sake:
-Loves bugs
-Fights with me about her hair....will ONLY wear it down daily, unless I force it into a braid. Ponytails are NOT allowed.
-Loves being the leader of games and activities when Ethan is the player
-Will not talk to other children who are trying to play with her at the playground
-Does not want to be laughed at....will cry if people are laughing and she thinks it's at her
-Will give me a great big cheesy smile if I smile at her
-Rolled her eyes at me last week......heaven help me.
-Just figured out how to strap the seatbelt for herself in the car, very exciting!
-Loves puzzles
-Likes drawing lately, especially our family, sunshine, rain and rainbows

2 comments:

natalie said...

What a fun insight into her personality.
She & Bryn would get along great! They could hunt for bugs together. :)

Michal Thompson said...

this is only the beginning, sorry.