CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What kind of music do you listen to?



Breanna has a new friend.  The next door neighbor Kristin (who is 10 almost 11 years old).  They first started talking over the fence to one another.  Then playing over the fence....throwing a ball back and forth.  Then collecting berries/bugs and showing them over the fence.

Each night Breanna wants to "call to Kristen" out her window after I have them go to bed.  Then they proceed to talk til Kristin goes inside usually when it's dark out.

Yesterday and today they have played with eachother in our back yard for the first actual times. 

I was outside with them yesterday and listening as they talked. 

Kristin asked, " What type of music do you listen to."

Breanna said, "The land before time song"  (they had watched that movie and heard a song she liked on it.

Kristin, "No, I don't mean what movie do you like, what music do you listen to?"

Breanna thinks for a minute about it...."Diego".

Kristin, "No, not what show, what music?"

Breanna "I like the Diego songs"

Kristin, "Oh, ok."

I just felt so happy inside that my daughter is so sheltered with her music "selection" right now.  I have heard quite the awful selection at our little neighbors house next door.  It was so cute to hear this conversation :O)

1 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

Haha! That made me laugh out loud! So cute.