CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The little things

Isn't it funny how sometimes the little things are what entertains your baby the most? Breanna had fun playing in the laundry basket today while I was doing laundry.

I'm really excited to tell some news.....I'm pregnant!

....just kidding! The exciting news is that I saw a tooth ready to break through in Breanna's bottom front gum! She's been fussy the past few days, and I finally figured out why....wahoo!

She's gonna have the cutest little tooth! I'm so excited, in the meantime, she's not having much fun, so I'm doing my best to keep her distracted!


Her new fake smile ... (both pics up and down)

2 comments:

Spiresfam said...

ok the being pregnant joke.....NOT FUNNY! You almost gave me a heart attack. Brianna is so cute with her fake little smile. I can't wait to see her in real life. Emma had 2 teeth break through on the 4th. Isn't it crazy our babies our getting so big!! Have you started her on solids yet?

natalie said...

Okay, you totally got me with the pregnant joke! I was like "woah? Did they actually PLAN that?" hahaha!
Gotta love the fake smile. I remember when Bryn started doing it... I couldn't believe they grasped that concept so young!
And I'm excited for her to get her first tooth. Another sign that babies DO grow up way too fast.