CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2007

End of June



Well, its hard to believe that July is actually here time is going by fast, but we've done alot these past few months! We're looking forward to Wednesday, 4th of July, for celebration, Rob has the day off which is exciting! I'm very grateful to live in a free country and am proud to celebrate independence day.

Rob is still traveling around to Gig Harbor, Tacoma and Tukwila for training. He's enjoying himself, but is excited for August when he won't have to commute any longer (I'm very anxious for that too!)
Breanna is becoming the little explorer. I cannot even imagine how curious she will become when she can crawl around, she will want to explore EVERYTHING! Right now she's happy to play with anything she can reach and especially wants to grab at our faces and my hair! She is a very happy girl the majority of the time. We went to the doctor on Friday and she is a whopping 15 1/2 pounds!! The doctor commented on her chunky legs, which we love, and I honestly think they were quite beneficial for her, in regards to the shots she had to get.

I HATE SHOTS!!! It is so traumatic for me to hold down my little girls arms so that she can't move while they give her the shots, oh my, it makes me so sad and I absolutely hate it. She is the most precious thing and I have to subject her to pain, I really don't like it.

She did so well though, it is definitely more traumatic for me then for her. As soon as they finished the shots I picked her up, she was crying really hard, but when I picked her up she coughed (she likes to cough b/c it gets her attention) and then started smiling at the nurse who did the shots !!! Are you kidding me? And that was it, 30 seconds of crying!

Apparently naps are WAY more tortureous than shots!

I'm just glad to have it over with for another 2 months.




Breanna cannot sit up by herself yet.....not even close, but....she can fold up like a pretzel!
(This is a little closer to sitting up!)


One thing I really want to do is travel more. There are so many places I want to go and visit, or revisit. I love going on trips. I think travelling is one of my favorite things to do. If I could choose between a brand new car of my dreams and traveling, I would travel. I love Hawaii, I love cruises, I love going to different countries.


The fun thing about moving is that if you go somewhere, on a day adventure, it's like a mini vacation because you've never been there before!


Here's a list of places I want to go to in the near future:


1. A cruise, anywhere with Rob - he's never gone and we REALLY want to go together, Breanna would love it too!


2. Washington D.C. - tour the nations capitol ( i don't know if spelled that right?)


3. Europe - Doesn't matter where, multiple country trip would be wonderful. I would like to go to Prague, Germany, Italy, Greece, France, England, Switzerland, etc...


4. Tahiti


5. Oregon


6. British Columbia


7. I want to go crabbing - I've never done this and I want to go with Rob and catch big crab and have a seafood fest and eat tons and tons.


8. Boating - anywhere, preferably somewhere warm. I want to go on the boat with Breanna, she's never been on a boat. I also want to go tubing and waterskiing.


9. Anniversary vacation in December - It would be nice to go somewhere for the weekend, and have the grandparents watch Breanna :)


10. Hawaii - I will never stop loving that place!



Ok...my list could go on and on...that's enough for now!

1 comments:

Spiresfam said...

Happy 4th (in a couple days)! I do not like when Emma gets her shots either. She just had her's and it's an emotional drain for me. Brianna weighs almost as much as Emma. Emma is 16 lbs at 6 1/2 months!
Oh and come and visit us soon! We will take care of #5 and #7 on your list! And if we convince my cousin to take us out on his boat we could take care of #8 too!