CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2007






I was just looking through our pictures and realized I NEVER take pics of just Rob and I anymore, it's all Breanna. So obviously, this needs to change. This is one of the only family photos we have a kind lady took for us while we were taking turns taking pictures of eachother with Breanna.



So, that is my goal to take more family pics and more pics of us as a couple because I know I'll keep taking pics of Breanna.



I looked and found some of my favorite pics of us as a couple, I'm going to find funny ones next that I like of us, these are just ones posing for the camera, so I'm going to find candids that I love!













4 comments:

m@R(! said...

beautiful pictures!!! so i finally got a blog of me and jon...yeah!

natalie said...

Cute! I have to say my favorite is that wedding one at the top. You were such a beautiful bride. And lucky you to have your wedding in Hawaii. So pretty!

Tara said...

i love your wedding photos! you look so pretty! glad to hear that you are feeling better. (i'm a huge Friends fan too!)

Kelly said...

I'm looking forward to the "funny" pics you are going to post. I hope you are feeling better!