CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2007

I love the weekends





I love the weekends because I have my whole family together. I love when Rob doesn't have to work and we get to just go explore and relax. It really makes life enjoyable.


We went to the park on Saturday and it was really cool, castlelike park, which Rob obviously enjoyed. Breanna had fun playing in the grass, pebbles and the swing.


I enjoyed watching my husband play with Breanna. I just get so happy and peaceful watching the two of them interact. Breanna gives her dad the BIGGEST smile and just is so happy to be with him.


Life is good!

2 comments:

natalie said...

So cute! There is something sweet about a girl and her daddy.

Tara said...

those are the cutest pictures of breanna! i love the big bow.