CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Out on the lake

Okay, so I know I said I'd put some funny pics up and I will, but I just wanted to post some pics of this past weekend. We went to the lake on Saturday and it was tons of fun. Breanna did SO well on the boat, she even took 2 naps!! (I think the rocking motion and vibration made her fall to sleep in her carseat!)

I love being out on the water, it was a blast and great relaxation for all of us!

One bad thing though, I got stung by a bee while we were boating, and crazy thing was we were not stopped, we were going pretty fast and the stupid thing stung me....what's up with that?

Well, besides that it was a blast and I want to do it again when we get the chance. Washington sure is beautiful and has gorgeous lakes!!




4 comments:

Shanae said...

How fun your little girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I miss you guys, I love to see your blog and all the fun pictures!

natalie said...

Such a fun idea! Did you guys rent the boat or do you know somebody with one? Maybe I'll be able to convince Noel that's how we should spend labor day!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

we rented it! it was really fun and worth the money that it cost. maybe by next summer we'll know someone who has a boat we can go out on, but this was great.

Spiresfam said...

Ok so I leave for a little while and your blog gets a face lift! NICE!! Your trip looked like fun. Sorry about the bee sting. OUCH!