CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Colorado

Mikey and Breanna throwing a fit at the same time.......they play really well the majority of the time, but so funny when they both start freaking out :)

This is how Auntie Dede made them stop freaking out.....putting blocks in their clothes, they thought it was hilarious.

Deanne and me

Breanna and Grammy with the new "toy" she learned how to play with, wow she is quite coordinated loading and shooting the nerf gun!



Breanna and Auntie Dede with her sunglasses and hat all ready to go play



Breanna in Monica's awesome backyard, she has a park back there with all the toys :) Breanna seriously has swung for HOURS on the swings.



I love being able to come home. We've had so much fun here. Rob was able to come for 2 short days (his days off of work, thurs. and fri.) and I will be here for a week :)

We have been able to:
-visit rob's family
-visit my family
-go to the park
-go to family fun festival
-go to church
-play in bouncy house monica bought the kids
-have a great bbq
-have family sunday dinner - yummy salmon
-play on the swings - for HOURS ( not kidding, i have learned i can even sit down and still push breanna, cuz my back is not enjoying the standing :)
-have breanna spoiled like crazy
-go out to eat at yummy texas roadhouse
-get yummy ice cream at maggie moos
-have seen deer, bunnies and dogs.... breanna says bears too :)

Lots of fun! I'm too pregnant to be traveling anymore but i'm so greatful that my husband convinced me to come when i was freaking out the night previous to coming. Now my body is super tired and I'm having braxton hicks contractions like crazy, but it's been so much fun to be out here with family and in the sunshine before our next baby comes! (I'm just about 33 weeks along, only 7 more to go! WOW!) I will add more fun pics later, i'm going to bed now!

4 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

How fun to hang out with your family! And you look so great pregnant!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful time. And you look fantastic!

Jessica said...

Awe! You look so good!

m@R(! said...

you look seriously GORGEOUS!!!!! i can't believe you are 33 weeks and hot! i am serious...sometimes i tell pregnant people (including myself) that they are pretty when really they just look tierd and ready to have a baby...but you really do look awesome!
i love the pictures of Breanna on the swing and the pic of her with the sunglasses. cute