CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love my mom :)











Happy Mother's Day! I don't know what I would do without my mom. She is not only my mom, she is my best friend. She is an amazing woman and my respect and amazement of her keeps growing and multiplying everyday and with each new step in life that I take.

Funny how we don't understand at all about our mom's when we are growing up, but we love them and know they're there. That's the thing that I'm most greatful for is that my mom is always and has always been there. Now I'm just starting to understand what she did for me, but it's just a small glimpse. I have one child, not 4. I have my husband around at nights and on his days off. When my dad was gone, he was GONE either another state or another country working hard in his career (as a pilot) to provide for our family. My mom did not have that relief at the end of the day seeing her husband walk in the door, like I do. I've only been a mom for 2 years, my mom has endured the mom years and excelled in them, and is now a mom and grammy too :)

I wish that I lived closer to my mom, but am so greatful for technology so that I can talk to her everyday and also we can see her through the webcam.

It's also such a blessing to have someone who really understands what you're going through as a mom, and my mom does, b/c she's been there, done that.

I know I will only become more and more greatful for my mom through the years, but for now, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! I LOVE YOU !

2 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

I love her more. Just kidding, just kidding, but seriously.

Jeff Snoy said...

Wow!!I just read it tonight while you're down at Monica's. Thank you!!Love you a ton!!momxoxo