CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

I can't believe it's already May!!

April sure did fly by! Just wanted to post a few pics that I have on the camera.






Also, a couple fun things:

*Breanna started praying a few days ago.....before she would just grunt/make noises when she "prayed" and now she is repeating sentences, so cute! She can say Dear Heavenly Father and In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen all by herself!!

*She complimented me yesterday! (I think this was her first real compliment to me ever!) She looked at the skirt I had put on for church and said, "Mommy, pretty skirt, flowers, so pretty." (Okay, she complimented the skirt, but I almost started crying it was so sweet).

*She learned how to say "otay" (okay) while I was gone and when she says it, I smile every time.

*Everyone keeps telling me how LARGE I have gotten, really, I hadn't noticed.....why I never see myself in a mirror and had no idea my belly had gotten big. Come on people, get real. It's not like I have a HUMAN inside me or anything :) If you are ever in this situation, do not tell any woman, whether she is pregnant or not, how LARGE, HUGE, BIG, GIGANTIC, etc. that she has become!!!!! (YES this is a BIG pet peeve of mine). Also, I have gotten some very nice compliments, so thank you to those people who have made me feel good about myself :)

2 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

So cute!! I love those pictures of her! I have had a lot of people here say that you aren't that big.

Matti said...

Wow! Breanna is so big and cute! She looks like such a little girl now. It seems like Eden has turned into a "little girl" over the last few weeks. Miss you!